This Policy defines the principles for cookies storage and access to information on the user device using cookies to provide electronic services at the Users request by www.dzidowski.com website Administrator.
www.dzidowski.com website Administrator is Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Mariusz Dzidowski z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Eimilii Plater 10 lok. 25; NIP: 7971014072; REGON: 142536093
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
„Cookies” by definition are computer data, especially text files, that is stored on end-user devices and intended to be used on websites.
Cookies used by Administrator are safe for user devices and usually contain: their origin domain name, storage time and a value.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
- Session cookies – are stored on the device until the end of browser session. Any information stored is deleted from the device memory.
- Persistent cookies – are stored on the device until they are manually deleted or expired. The end of the session does not automatically delete them.
3. CELE WYKORZYSTANIA COOKIES
- Own cookies (placed by Administrator):
- websites session authentication and suport
- proper configuration of certain websites functionalities
- service performance and optimization
- website reliability improvement
- security improvement
- Third party cookies (placed by Administrators partners):
- gathering of the general and anonymous data through statistic data analysis tools (Google Analytics, administrator - Google Inc, USA)
4. PERSONAL DATA
Cookies do not gather or store any personal data on user devices.
5. DELETING COOKIES
Most Internet browsers allow using cookies on users device by default.
More details about browser options for cookies maintenance are available in user browser.
Cookies can be deleted by a user at any time.
Cookies usage limitation can affect some of the websites functionalities.
Not changing the browser settings is equal to accepting cookies usage on user end device.